Introduce Yourself Here to get Literacy Pack #1

Ask or share about Zhongwen Bu Mafan or using TPRS for Chinese.
Allison

Re: Introduce Yourself Here to get Literacy Pack #1

Post by Allison » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:14 am

Hello Terry, My name is Allison Sun. I teach middle and high school Chinese in Missouri. I have tried TPRS about 2 years ago in class, and the kids just love it. Thank you Terry for sharing your teaching methods and materials with us. My email address is vivxuan@hotmail.com.

Ai laoshi

Post by Ai laoshi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:12 pm

大家好!My name is Eszter and I'm originally from Hungary. I just started my first "real" teaching job in NYC. I have done workshops with Terry and read CI-related books, but never had the chance to really try things out in a classroom setting - and I also have textbooks to follow, so there will be definitely some challenges to face this year. I will probably come back here often to ask for advice! 请多多指教!

runqing

Post by runqing » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi hi, I am Runqing and I teach middle and upper school Chinese at a private school at Philadelphia. This is my 5th year teaching Chinese. I started to use TPRS since last year and my students and I really liked it! I hope I can do more this year and learn with everyone! Thanks!

naiifinney

Post by naiifinney » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35 am

大家好,我叫胡乃懿,第二年用TPRS,感覺回不去(以前的教法)了。目前在北卡教中文。今年買了"中文不麻煩",滿好用的。

huyan_j

Post by huyan_j » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:11 am

Hi 蔡老师,

My name is Jen Huyan and I am teaching at Shaker Middle School. I have not received the free pack 1 yet and would like to try it very much. Thank you for offering this opportunity.

Happy teaching!

Lina

Post by Lina » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi, I am Lina, my students call me Li Laoshi. I have been teaching both middle school and HS for more than 10 years. I like sining and dancing. I went to Terry's workshop and learned a lot.

Thanks!

lina

junchensh

Post by junchensh » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi Terry and everyone,
My name is Chen, Jun (陈隽). I am teaching 6th, 7th and 8th grade, beginning level Chinese classes at a private school in Worcester, Massachusetts. I've heard about TPRS and Terry Waltz long time ago, but never dig into this method or attend any workshop until the past weekend. Terry's workshop in Boston for the past weekend was so inspiring and I really try to learn more. I am planning to try a little bit of TPRS with my 6th grade class since that is an exploratory course, and we don't have a textbook. Isn't that perfect to start TPRS with this class? But, I am sure many more questions will come to this forum and I hope you all can help me. Thank you! My school email: jchen@bancroftschool.org My personal email: junchensh@gmail.com

bzhou

Post by bzhou » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi Laoshimen Hao,
My name is Bei Zhou. I am currently teaching Mandarin Chinese in a middle school. This is the first year for the middle school to open up the program. I am looking forward to learn from you and do TPRS in my classroom. I like to cook and go hiking in my free time.
谢谢。

bzhou

Post by bzhou » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Also, my email is zhoudabei@gmail.com

obion

Post by obion » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:42 am

Hi Terry

I am developing a new primary school in Norway. One of the subjects is Chinese. Would like to try your method.

Cheers, Obion